THE PERSONAL TRAINER CONNECTION!
Get Fit in Five
Linda Schmidt - 623-810-5612
Sun City West, Arizona 85375
Trains both men and women.
- Strength Building
- Weight Loss
- American Council on Exercise
- Certified Personal Trainer Cooper Institute
- Certified as a Fitness Specialist for Older Adults Aquatic Exercise Association
- Certified Aqua Instructor Arthritis Foundation
- Certified Land
- Aqua & Tai Chi Instructor RSVP
- Certified Bone Builders Instructor Mad Dogg Spinning
- Certified Spinning Instructor American Red Cross
- Certified in Basic Water Safety American Heart Association
- Certified in CPR/AED/First Aid
Personal Trainer Overview
With extensive experience and training the Active Older Adults (Zoomers), I can help you improve your balance, flexibility, cardio, and build your bones and muscles without causing you pain. If you have arthritis, osteoporosis, COPD, CHD, CHF, High Blood Pressure etc. I know how to address these issues in designing your personal fitness training program. This can be accomplished through land or water exercising.
Health/Fitness/Wellness should be a fun part of your life. By scheduling fitness as an appointment, just like you schedule your doctor's appointments, you will help insure meeting your personal health and wellness goals. In so doing, you can be more in control of your Active Daily Living Skills that might include continuing to swim, hike, play tennis, and/or golf or being able to accomplish your daily tasks (shopping, gardening, playing with the grandchildren).
BA in Recreation with emphasis in Exercise Science
I have worked in Mississippi, Florida and Arizona for over 10+ years in Recreation and Fitness. My love for fitness began at the age of 12 when I picked up my first tennis racquet and began playing competitively. My love of recreation, sports and fitness continues today with tennis, cycling, hiking, swimming and kayaking. I have over 6 years of experience working with older adults (ages 45 to 99). Whether your have physical challenges now or may face them in the future, I find it a joy in designing personal training programs to fit my clients needs.