THE PERSONAL TRAINER CONNECTION!
- Strength Building
- Body Building
- Weight Loss
- Body Sculpting
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- ISSA Master Certified Fitness Trainer (MCFT)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- ACE Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- American Red Cross Certified
Personal Trainer Overview
Over ten years of experience in strength coaching, personal training, & programming for high performance strength sports and hypertrophic adaptations.
I believe in coaching safe, effective programming with an attention to proper technique, form, and skill development. I believe that this process is an on-going assessment of a client's needs, which ebb and flow throughout their "training-life". This requires constant adjustment, progression, and encouragement for the client to have success.
BS Sports and Health Sciences AS Exercise Science
Over 15 years of consistent strength training experience, focusing on hypertrophic adaptations, strength goals, and overall well-being. As a trainer, I have coached numerous pro, amateur, and collegiate athletes, in sports including gymnastics, running, and powerlifting. I specialize in training physique, figure, and bodybuilding athletes.